Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Irritation

Irritation

Mayor and other NML types, take notice.

NML (now just NM I guess) has a commercial featuring some great college coaches. John Wooden, Pat Summitt and John Thompson II. NML is a Milwaukee company. Why the hell is Al McGuire not in that montage? This gets me irritated.
    Last edited by Gato78; 02-18-2015 at 09:01 PM.

Aren't you Caucasian? Sorry, you can't be irratated. That position has been filled.
    "I'll say it again...Dwyane Wade is the 3rd best SG of all-time...right behind Jordan and Bryant." - Mark Jackson

IWB was lax on this one. Of course, this could lead to an IWB rant. Yet, the NML people need to provide some answers. Hizzoner?

Quote Originally Posted by Gato78 View Post
    IWB was lax on this one. Of course, this could lead to an IWB rant. Yet, the NML people need to provide some answers. Hizzoner?
    I like IWB in the Pacific Life commercials......
    "My contact didn't cite logic, he/she cited the NCAA rulebook." - IWB, 3/20/18

Some of his best work.

Quote Originally Posted by ziggysfryboy View Post
    I like IWB in the Pacific Life commercials......

Wow - ouch!

Perhaps Hizzhonor could do something about it as he has ties to NML. I do coach the head honcho's kid in football, maybe I can do more than Zhizzhonor did, which is apparently nothing.
    "When March Madness spills into April.... that's the gravy!" - Homer Simpson

I have seen IWB practice the Pacific Life commercials off my swimming pool diving board. Usually a call to Waterman for a refill is required. Slave to his craft.

Quote Originally Posted by Jim Ganzer, "IWB" View Post
    Wow - ouch!

Perhaps Hizzhonor could do something about it as he has ties to NML. I do coach the head honcho's kid in football, maybe I can do more than Zhizzhonor did, which is apparently nothing.
    The VP of Marketing is a Marquette men's basketball season ticket-holder. A comment from the powers-that-be at MU might be a bit more, shall we say, persuasive, than a comment from an upper-middle, middle-upper (we have lots of layers) tax attorney.
    90% of quotes on the internet are wrong.
    - Abraham Lincoln

Quote Originally Posted by MayorBeluga View Post
    The VP of Marketing is a Marquette men's basketball season ticket-holder. A comment from the powers-that-be at MU might be a bit more, shall we say, persuasive, than a comment from an upper-middle, middle-upper (we have lots of layers) tax attorney.
    I know getting a call from a tax attorney is not high on my list of favorite things to have happen!

Quote Originally Posted by farmerdoc View Post
    I know getting a call from a tax attorney is not high on my list of favorite things to have happen!
    It is when he's on your side. Just sayin'
    90% of quotes on the internet are wrong.
    - Abraham Lincoln

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast