FS1:Tim Brando and Bill Raftety

#19 Butler @ Creighton, 8:15pm
    FS1: Kevin Kugler & Donny Marshall
    March Madness starts in November

Spreads
    -16 Villanova
    -2.5 Butler

Well, the sinking ship known as the Seton Hall Pirates is getting crushed 75-45 and S.Gibbs gets tossed after doing a WWE style elbow.

I got to say, I would rather be a MU fan than a Seton Hall fan this year. What is happening to that team is well, you can fill in the blank.

Quote Originally Posted by MU/Panther View Post
    Well, the sinking ship known as the Seton Hall Pirates is getting crushed 75-45 and S.Gibbs gets tossed after doing a WWE style elbow.

I got to say, I would rather be a MU fan than a Seton Hall fan this year. What is happening to that team is well, you can fill in the blank.
    Suspect that Kevin Willard is toast, GBOOW.

Holy Sh*t! He should be suspended for the rest of the season. There is no place for that crap. What a frickin' a$$hole that guy is.

Arm bounced off Ajou's head. I think he was frustrated and trying to punch at ball, not intentionally pop Arch in face.

As KO said, "he's not a serial killer".

Nonsense. That was clearly intentional.

Quote Originally Posted by MUBasketball View Post
    Arm bounced off Ajou's head. I think he was frustrated and trying to punch at ball, not intentionally pop Arch in face.

As KO said, "he's not a serial killer".
    Looks like Gibbs admits he did it intentionally ... http://zagsblog.com/articles/big-eas...n-arcidiacono/

Gibbs is by all accounts a good kid, and has never been a dirty player. What he did was terrible, he lost his head and immediately apologized for it. Give him a three game suspension.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast