Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678

Thread: MU vs Xavier game thread....

Quote Originally Posted by Jim Ganzer, "IWB" View Post
    Are they on some kind of break? Never seen anything like that for a game this big.

Odd crowd - the way parking was around the BC, you would think this is a sellout. Did everyone drive separately?
    We went to the first half of the Panther game that started at 7pm. It was hard to park. Had to be something else going on downtown.
    March Madness starts in November

Quote Originally Posted by MU/Panther View Post
    We went to the first half of the Panther game that started at 7pm. It was hard to park. Had to be something else going on downtown.
    Hard to park? Uhh, what about right across the street in the Convention Center surface lot. Yeah, it's $15 but ultra convenient. The lot was empty when I parked there. Also, went to Goolsby and the waitresses had Panther gear on, but the patrons were 90% MU.....

Totally agree with the Big East rule prohibiting transfers to fellow Big East schools. That said, Sterling Gibbs would be just what the doctor ordered for us (and I would be shocked if he's back at Seton Hall last season). Exact type of scoring combo guard that would be perfect for next year's team.
    #BringShakaHome

Quote Originally Posted by warriorfan4life View Post
    Totally agree with the Big East rule prohibiting transfers to fellow Big East schools. That said, Sterling Gibbs would be just what the doctor ordered for us (and I would be shocked if he's back at Seton Hall last season). Exact type of scoring combo guard that would be perfect for next year's team.
    Ummmm, highly doubt Gibbs is going to transfer for a second time.

Quote Originally Posted by MUBasketball View Post
    Ummmm, highly doubt Gibbs is going to transfer for a second time.
    He should be immediately eligible next year as a grad transfer (he will graduate in May).
    #BringShakaHome

Quote Originally Posted by Nukem2 View Post
    Hard to park? Uhh, what about right across the street in the Convention Center surface lot. Yeah, it's $15 but ultra convenient. The lot was empty when I parked there. Also, went to Goolsby and the waitresses had Panther gear on, but the patrons were 90% MU.....
    I don't pay to park if I don't have to. The spots that are open were not and it wasn't because of the UWM & MU game.
    March Madness starts in November

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678