Xavier
    Matt Stainbrook
    Trevon Bluiett
    Remy Abell
    Dee Davis
    Myles Davis

Referees
    Brian O'Connell, Mike Stuart, Tom Eades
    Last edited by IWB; 02-10-2015 at 08:17 PM.
    "When March Madness spills into April.... that's the gravy!" - Homer Simpson

Apparently Val Ackerman is in the house tonight.

watching pre-game warmups, is anyone having as much fun this year as Wally Ellenson? The guy isn't always 'just' smiling, he always looks like he is having the absolute greatest time ever.

Nice of the students to show up. Best student section my ass.

Quote Originally Posted by kneelb4zerg View Post
    Nice of the students to show up. Best student section my ass.
    Are they on some kind of break? Never seen anything like that for a game this big.

Odd crowd - the way parking was around the BC, you would think this is a sellout. Did everyone drive separately?
    Last edited by IWB; 02-10-2015 at 08:29 PM.

Early on in the world of stats....

Points in the paint: MU 14-2. (All of MU's points are in paint)
    MU up on the glass 7-4.
    6 of MU's 7 shots have been assisted.
    MU has already forced 3 turnovers, a great start!

Great start. Couldn't make it to the game because I'm sick in bed. So, while watching on TV, I can see you every other possession IWB. Do people still want to ship out JJJ? He's playing great.

Misix stat of the game - pulled it down too early, but was something like, "In 6 of 9 of Xavier's losses, the Muskateers have shot 38% from three. MU holds teams to 34.3% at home this season."

Not accurate, but along those lines.

11:06 stat mark - MU up 16-10

Points in paint: MU up 16-4
    Rebounds: MU 7-5
    Turnovers: Xavier 5, MU 3 (2 are team turnovers)

Mu currently shooting 57.1% from field, Xavier at 40%

Quote Originally Posted by Jim Ganzer, "IWB" View Post
    Are they on some kind of break? Never seen anything like that for a game this big.

Odd crowd - the way parking was around the BC, you would think this is a sellout. Did everyone drive separately?
    Is this a big game? I think with the way the season is going the students may be losing interest. Sure we won this weekend, but knowing there is no NCAA at the end of the year will turn the fair weather fans off.
    The artist formerly known as "the sitting MU coach for president"

Yes - Xavier should be a big game regardless of record. Go to the games. As a student, its just what you do. It is a social night out. Get a hipper and head to the game!

Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast