Thread: Big East Tournament bracket (Feb. 8th)

Big East Tournament bracket (Feb. 8th)

Movement since last Sunday:
    Butler: +2
    Xavier: +1
    DePaul: +1
    Georgetown: -2
    Seton Hall: -2

Finishing 9th gets no cigar in the seeding. SJU @ The Garden and then Nova.....

Quote Originally Posted by Nukem2 View Post
    Finishing 9th gets no cigar in the seeding. SJU @ The Garden and then Nova.....
    And eight place doesn't improve anything.
    "I'll say it again...Dwyane Wade is the 3rd best SG of all-time...right behind Jordan and Bryant." - Mark Jackson

Quote Originally Posted by pbiflyer View Post
    And eight place doesn't improve anything.
    Yep...

Need to get to 7th. Ideally 6th, but that would likely require at least a 5-2 finish.

Quote Originally Posted by MUwarrior1090 View Post
    Need to get to 7th. Ideally 6th, but that would likely require at least a 5-2 finish.
    I guess I don't see why it matters where we finish... Unless folks here honestly believe we can win the Big East tournament
    The artist formerly known as "the sitting MU coach for president"

Quote Originally Posted by MKE_GoldenEagleFan View Post
    I guess I don't see why it matters where we finish... Unless folks here honestly believe we can win the Big East tournament
    I think if we somehow got to 6, we could beat Providence, Butler/SHU, and Xavier/Georgetown in the final if Nova loses. Long shot? Absolutely. But doesn't hurt to hope.

Quote Originally Posted by MKE_GoldenEagleFan View Post
    Until the lose that season ender I'll always hold on to a glimmer of hope.