Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Nova Thread

Quote Originally Posted by MayorBeluga View Post
    Agree with Gato. Last year's team was more talented but gave up on Brent. This year's team is not talented but does not appear to have given up - they're just not good.
    Don't know that they are not good. Just missing pieces, suare pegs for round holes, graduations, coaching change, reneging recruits, inexperience, returning upperclassmen who lack offensive skills, etc. a perfect storm.

Quote Originally Posted by Nukem2 View Post
    Don't know that they are not good. Just missing pieces, suare pegs for round holes, graduations, coaching change, reneging recruits, inexperience, returning upperclassmen who lack offensive skills, etc. a perfect storm.
    Sorry -quick typing. Not a good team b/c missing pieces, etc. you said it better than I did
    90% of quotes on the internet are wrong.
    - Abraham Lincoln

Those are just reasons why they aren't good......this level of talent is embarrassing and Gato is right it is all on Buzz

Quote Originally Posted by Gato78 View Post
    This is simply the Brent Williams hangover season. He split, left the cupboards bare and now we are seeing why he decided to get out of Dodge. If we didn't have Carlino, we would be beyond awful offensively--we are just really awful right now. We had much more talent last year and we did better but still had a bad season. Buzz saw this fall off and it is all on him. Glad he is gone.
    Yes, and last year not winning the conference as we were picked to by the coaches was aided by Vander Blue leaving after his junior year.

Quote Originally Posted by Gato78 View Post
    This is simply the Brent Williams hangover season. He split, left the cupboards bare and now we are seeing why he decided to get out of Dodge. If we didn't have Carlino, we would be beyond awful offensively--we are just really awful right now. We had much more talent last year and we did better but still had a bad season. Buzz saw this fall off and it is all on him. Glad he is gone.
    Buxx could not get it done without Crean's leftovers, Jucos and transfers. Quite simple once the Juco stream died out due to amins.

Buxx could not get it done without Crean's leftovers, Jucos and transfers. Quite simple once the Juco stream died out due to amins.
    Help me out, Marquette can still recruit jucos?
    March Madness starts in November

Quote Originally Posted by MU/Panther View Post
    Help me out, Marquette can still recruit jucos?
    Yes, but...........

Nova shooting 35% and up 20

Why is Sandy creating a 3 point look for JJ and not the other way around? Lol.....I know it isn't that simple but geez....

Yes, but...........
    As long as they can graduate on time, we will still recruit JUCOS (and expect there to be one signed in the spring). I think that is a fair expectation, especially since every player that finished their eligibility under Crean at Marquette graduated.
    #BringShakaHome

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast