Marquette @ 7 Villanova, 6pm
    FS1: Joe Davis and Bill Raftety

36 Providence @ 24 Georgetown, 8pm
    CBSSN: Andrew Catalon, Steve Lappas and Evan Washburn

Creighton @ 33 Xavier, 8:15pm
    FS1: Justin Kuchter and Donny Marshall

(Ranking are the AP Poll)
    March Madness starts in November

Thanks to MU / Panther for providing this information daily. I do appreciate the effort in helping me plan my television watching.

I enjoy it! I'm the ratings/TV guy and I look to others here for recruiting info .

Quote Originally Posted by Goose85 View Post
    Thanks to MU / Panther for providing this information daily. I do appreciate the effort in helping me plan my television watching.
    I second that. It is much appreciated.

Seton Hall just landed a little bit ago in Chicago for the DePaul game tonight. If not weather related, what in the hell???

Quote Originally Posted by MUBasketball View Post
    Seton Hall just landed a little bit ago in Chicago for the DePaul game tonight. If not weather related, what in the hell???
    I would suspect they could not fly out due to the weather. My daughter had troubles the past two days flying out. The Midwest was shut down Sunday and early Monday. The East Coast was shut down yesterday. I think this storm crept up on everyone and they had trouble getting to Chicago.

Quote Originally Posted by MUBasketball View Post
    Definitely weather related. Figure that O'Hare and Midway both were shut down from Saturday night to midday Monday. Hall may not be able to fly back tonight either as a fresh batch of snow is starting to fall. It would suck if this causes them to lose though, as they owe DePaul one after the loss at home.
    #BringShakaHome

Point Spreads
    Butler -6

Seton Hall - 2.5

Butler 36 St. John's 28 at halftime
    Chris Obekpa gone after throwing an elbow.

Well, Whitehead helped Hall win against Xavier, and was a major part of Hall losing to DePaul tonight. At this point, I will just pencil Hall into the 8-9 game in the first round of the NCAA's.
    Last edited by warriorfan4life; 02-04-2015 at 08:37 AM.
    #BringShakaHome

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast