Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast

Thread: MU vs Butler game thread

Not too impressed with referee Tony Chiazza today. Dressed down Phelps after the last missed call.
    "When March Madness spills into April.... that's the gravy!" - Homer Simpson

I just don't think this team knows how to win.....good enough to compete but down the stretch they just don't get it done......really a shame.....this should have been a won

I told my son that MU is a very good bad team. .. Good enough to be in most games. Not good enough to win

Another gut wrenching loss.......great coaching job by Butler to foul at half court......

Any recruits in the house? Lord knows we still need more help for next year.

MU lost a game at home while holding Butler's 2 best players to 6-28 shooting.......MU bench had 2 points on 1 of 8 shooting

48-33 defecit on the boards just too much to overcome
    Last edited by Markedman; 01-31-2015 at 03:33 PM.

Cannot afford to play the stall game so early. Now, Wojo is definitely not alone in that, but a ten point lead is not insurmountable with 4 minutes left. This is a good season for him to grow and learn lessons to apply to future seasons.
    #BringShakaHome

Quote Originally Posted by warriorfan4life View Post
    Cannot afford to play the stall game so early. Now, Wojo is definitely not alone in that, but a ten point lead is not insurmountable with 4 minutes left. This is a good season for him to grow and learn lessons to apply to future seasons.
    Unless the ball is in Duane's hands, our offense all game long is stall. That said, in addition to Wojo learning lessons, I'd like to see players that have a chance to be here next year get big minutes and learn lessons.

Quote Originally Posted by warriorfan4life View Post
    #Packersfansagree

This has been a rough couple of weeks......ugh......my teams can't catch a break.

Quote Originally Posted by ge1974 View Post
    Any recruits in the house? Lord knows we still need more help for next year.
    Why would any recruits be in the house? Think about it, most of the top prospects played last night or play today and there is a winter storm coming in.

Tough year. Lose most of the close games and you don't have any depth.

Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast