Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Thread: MU vs Seton Hall game thread....

Gibbs has been clearing with his forearm the entire game.

Now on the intentional foul. Ref called a foul..... other ref approaches him and says, "Did you have that as an intentional foul?" "Yes I did." Had he not asked him, he would not have called it intentional. It was is if the one ref was suggesting it.
    "When March Madness spills into April.... that's the gravy!" - Homer Simpson

What an awful awful call. Refs have lost control and will just call whatever now.

Brandon Mobley has had a very good career at Seton Hall. Did Buzz look at him at all as an option out of St. John's Military Academy?

Like Georgetown these refs suck big time

I have never liked Clougherty. He has that constant "I have a bug up my ass" look on his face at all times. From the minute he walks onto the court for pre-game. A lot of refs will talk with players, smile at fans - Clougherty always looks like he's pissed that he has to be there.

Last foul on Juan was called. CLougherty yells over again, "Did you have that as intentional?" "No" was the response. Why would you even ask that? Let your partner make his call.

Seton hall dribbling out with 45 secs to go. Ouch.

Final score Seton Hall 80, Marquette 70.

Quote Originally Posted by kneelb4zerg View Post
    Yeah. No kidding. Kind of a joke for a guy who should be fighting like crazy for PT.
    We just score a big basket and Seton Hall fast breaking the other way, he loses his guy watching the ball passed over him and gives up baseline for an easy basket. Stuff you learn in grade school and he can't do.

Then comes down and shoots a crap 3 pointer that is blocked, which doesn't happen much.

Not sure what Wojo can do when you have that going on.

If I read any more about how JJJ deserves more PT I will lose it. Avoiding Scoop at all costs for sure.

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast