Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: MU vs Seton Hall game thread....

Quote Originally Posted by Jim Ganzer, "IWB" View Post
    Agree on the lack of ability to recover Ted.

On the fans in the halls - Personally, I went out into the halls, talked to another member of the media for quite a while about the Packers, Wojo, Noskowiak, Ellenson, Stone, recruiting.... then I talked to another member of the media. Then I went and got half time stat sheets and a couple of ice cream bars. I then dropped off the stat sheets to the usual suspects and then delivered the ice cream bars to un-named people on the opposite side of the arena. Talked to a couple of people on the way back to my seat and still sat down with 1:35 to go before the second half.
    This game is history the way Seton Hall is shooting, so I'll attack the fans. If you want to socialize, get there early or talk after the game. At least respect the players enough to get your ass in the seat for the start of the game and the start of the second half. If you can't do that, move up the row and let the people that can do this take those season tickets and for those who want to debate me, you have nothing to stand on!!!!

So what happened in the second half? Shooting.

MU shot 38.7% in first half, 25% so far in 2nd half.
    SH shot 38.7% in first half, 78.6% so far in 2nd half.

MU shot 30.8% from 3pt in first half, 20% so far in 2nd half.
    SH shot 40% from 3pt in first half, 66.7% so far in 2nd half.
    "When March Madness spills into April.... that's the gravy!" - Homer Simpson

I'll take the effort. Something JJJ doesn't seem to want to give.

Yes we are losing and they aren't to blame but some of these calls, or lack thereof, is mind boggling.

Seton Hall assistant Fred Hill was an assistant in John Ellenson's freshman year at Marquette. Wonder if Fred and Wally even realize this when they hit the handshake line.
    Last edited by TedBaxter; 01-28-2015 at 07:36 PM.

Nice fight back by MU

Compare JJJ to Sandy. One hasn't markedly improved in a season and a half. The other has improved greatly in just the past few weeks.

Holy hell that was an offense foul by Gibbs clearing with his arm

Duane instigated the Delgado response by jawing.

WTF is that intentional foul call?

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast