Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: MU vs Seton Hall game thread....

Quote Originally Posted by TedBaxter View Post
    This pace is going to kill MU if Wojo doesn't give JaJuan some minutes in the second half. Short leash.
    I don't know what this means.

JJ. Made a bad play and got yanked for the rest of the half.....pace was up and down for most of the first 10-12 minutes....MU has only 8 players so they will get tired if they don't use all of them.

I think that is what he meant.

Well that escalated in a hurry.......Seton Hall doing a great job of getting open looks against the zone and knocking them down

Bad start to the second half and I don't know if they have the ability to recover against this team. We'll see.

I don't care what anyone says. There's no excuse for the lower bowl to be that empty to start the half. Eat before or after the ******* game.

Brutal.....both offensively and defensively.......wow

Mistakes and short bench have hurt the team all year but Carlino and D Wilson have given this team a punchers chance. Think the bad plays are catching up finally.

Great defense JJ!

Agree on the lack of ability to recover Ted.

On the fans in the halls - Personally, I went out into the halls, talked to another member of the media for quite a while about the Packers, Wojo, Noskowiak, Ellenson, Stone, recruiting.... then I talked to another member of the media. Then I went and got half time stat sheets and a couple of ice cream bars. I then dropped off the stat sheets to the usual suspects and then delivered the ice cream bars to un-named people on the opposite side of the arena. Talked to a couple of people on the way back to my seat and still sat down with 1:35 to go before the second half.
    "When March Madness spills into April.... that's the gravy!" - Homer Simpson

JJJ doesn't seem coachable and/or fundamentally sound.

Quote Originally Posted by Halo View Post
    Great defense JJ!
    Yeah. No kidding. Kind of a joke for a guy who should be fighting like crazy for PT.

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast