Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789

Thread: MU vs Georgetown Game Thread

I hate losing but that was a fun game to watch....most of our games this year have not been entertaining....this 1 certainly was....both teams played at a very high level

Not sure what the NCAA rule is on replay (if like the NFL), if it was called a 3 on the court, they should have stayed with the call.....if it was ruled a 2 on the court, they should have stayed with it being a 2.....the replay was not conclusive. I believe they initially ruled it a 3, the replay was not conclusive to overturn it.

Why wasn't there more than one angle from Fox for the shot??? You'd think every camera would be on Carlino with seconds left.

I'm fairly certain they called it a two on the floor. I think the confusion is that it was scored a 3 but the closest official called it a 2.
    The artist formerly known as cheebs09

Quote Originally Posted by Markedman View Post
    I hate losing but that was a fun game to watch....most of our games this year have not been entertaining....this 1 certainly was....both teams played at a very high level
    Crowd was good at the BC as well today. But, from the heights to the depths in the end though definitely entertaining.

Man is Joshua Smith a load. No one could get around him and he had 15 rebounds. Looked like he demolished MU players several times with no foul called though....

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789