JJJ has the make up to be a very good player. I still think he has a ton of upside. Earl Tatum played on the freshman team...Bernard Toone was lost much of the time his first two years...Chris Crawford seemingly walked every time he got the ball his freshman year...Jimmy B. looked overwhelmed and over matched and downright slow when he got to MU and that was with a JUCO year under his belt. All these guys went on to play in the NBA. To give up on JJJ now is insane IMO.

I can't imagine that basketball was fun last year for the guys. I contend that Buzz coached last year like an insecure CEO for a company that just went public or made a big acquisition. Chasing those quarterly #'s. Innovation takes a hit and he played for the here and now and for that very possesion, that very game. That is not how you build a team for March. Players looking over their shoulders and I bet they were stressed out as hell.

I hope Wojo hangs in there with these guys. I'm not a fan of the "Cull the Herd" mentality until "Wojo gets his guys" so he can get guys for his "system". I hate that term by the way. I think Wojo is going to be a very good coach and good coaches readily adapt to the situation. Biggest example is how he went to the zone fairly early in the season. He didn't stubbornly stick to man-to-man just because they always did. Heck, maybe even Coach K learned from him this year when Duke went zone after getting waxed a couple game in a row.

Wojo, like his younger players, is going to be in a learning mode this season. Don't stress themselves to death - so long as everyone is accountable to each other and work on their invidual games and start having fun the wins will come. The cavalry will be here next year. I see this year much like the year before Wade and Diener's arrival - you started to see incremental improvement and they even had some nice wins along the way while laying the foundation for next year.

I'm tired of the transfers and I really will be bummed if JJJ ends up transferring.