Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: SJU Game Thread

How did Taylor get away with that - two guys and he is double pumping and it goes in.

sandy's confidence is growing by the minute

Just don't have enough weapons....

And we mess up the press and give up a dunk

Juan and Derick, as the true seniors, did nothing tonite on the offensive end. That's hard to overcome.

A perfect example tonight of the flaws and lack of talent of this team. Sigh

Yep....Nice to see Taylor have a really nice game...and Cohen in the game at crunch time.....He just needs to get stronger with the ball...which will come with experience and strength

Just a little short on the road every game. Not a bad team by any measure. Looking forward to the future.

Quote Originally Posted by Nukem2 View Post
    Juan and Derick, as the true seniors, did nothing tonite on the offensive end. That's hard to overcome.
    They didn't score. 0 points. I have no idea how a team is suppose to win when two guys play 25+ minutes but don't score.

Take out the Providence game, Juan has scored a grand total of 26 points in Big East play.

I realize that with only eight guys, everyone going to play and the options are limited. But, its time for Wojo to begin making the transition. It was nice to see Cohen get some extended time in the 2nd half. Hopefully, JJJ can earn some more minutes as well. And, I would like to see Duane run some point.

Quote Originally Posted by RJax55 View Post
    They didn't score. 0 points. I have no idea how a team is suppose to win when two guys play 25+ minutes but don't score.

Take out the Providence game, Juan has scored a grand total of 26 points in Big East play.

I realize that with only eight guys, everyone going to play and the options are limited. But, its time for Wojo to begin making the transition. It was nice to see Cohen get some extended time in the 2nd half. Hopefully, JJJ can earn some more minutes as well. And, I would like to see Duane run some point.
    Why would you take out the Providence game when you are talking about points scored in Big East Play??? Selective ripping to make your point?

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast