Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Marquette vs Creighton Game Thread

Careless with the ball. Bad basketball here, tough to watch.

Careless in some, no question. MU has 14 turnovers on the night, 5 by Juan, 3 by Jajuan.
    "When March Madness spills into April.... that's the gravy!" - Homer Simpson

It's just brutal basketball. I thought last year was bad. This year is starting to approach it.

You are glad you aren't watching this....our offense is ...offensive....Bluejays sagging off of Derrick and clogging up the paint. Juan has been horrible....JJ is trying but isn't doiung anything...Taylor nothing....Luke nothing

There were stretches of the first half that looks so good I couldn't believe it was the same team. Now - only 16 points in the second half with 3:00 mins left.

Pretty much sums it up right there Mark!

I said to a friend the other day that this MU team is the biggest tease, every game they will go on a run to get close, tie it up, or take a lead, and then in the 2nd half they completely blow it. It is really hard to watch, and honestly I expect a let down every time now. It really makes me appreciate past teams and just how special that 9 year run was, the last two college basketball seasons haven't been the same for me without MU being a factor.
    The artist formerly known as "the sitting MU coach for president"

Artino completely stepped out of bounds before he scored that hoop. I was watching Gaffney amd he was watching players, never looked down. Officiating could not be worse.

Please please please do NOT go OT

MU was moving up & down court so much differently in the first half from the second. First half they were moving and pushing the ball up & down court. 2nd half they have slowed it down and continue to do so. Is it because of personnel? Is it because of foul trouble?

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast