Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Marquette vs Creighton Game Thread

Marquette vs Creighton Game Thread

Not sure how I feel about the 8pm games. No rush to get home from work and back to the BC.
    I guess easy for the Chicago fans to get here too.

Creighton is on a 5 game losing streak, but their last game was a 1 point loss to Seton Hall.

I predict a big night from Fischer, and MU wins by double digits getting to win #10 and a 2-2 conference record.

I'm interested in seeing Toby Hegner, a frosh from Berlin, Wisconsin.
    He is their third leading scorer, and is one of only two players on the roster to have started all 17 games.

Tonight's starting lineups....

Referees: Michael Stephens, John Gaffney, Mike Nance

MU starting 5: Duane Wilson, Derrick Wilson, Matt Carlino, Steve Taylor, Luke Fischer

Creighton Starting 5: Austin Chatman, Avery Dingman, James Milikin, Will Artino, Toby Hegner

Game on!
    "When March Madness spills into April.... that's the gravy!" - Homer Simpson

Foul on Luke was right call from my seat.

Not arms necessarily, but Toby Hegner has the skinniest upper body I have ever seen - waist, torso, shoulders - odd observation I know, but it just doesn't look right for a guy that size.

That starting lineup stunk. Complete waste of four minutes.

MU 1-7 from field, 0-5 from 3pt. Carlino 0-3, 0-2 from 3 and missed a layup. If he's not shooting well pull him!

Luke drawing significant amount of contact down low, pleading with officials but no calls.

If Derrick Wilson is hitting threes, this could be a good night.

so I don't get the game out here so just checking it on the gamecast. what is the story with jjj and sandy? did either see any time in the first half? doesn't look like it from the box score. can you give a brief recap of the first half?

Juan had a forgettable last two minutes of the half to give Creighton life.

Wojo and this officiating crew have been barking back and forth all half. Gaffney remains a waste of an official.

JaJuan has a very short leash tonight.

Everyone played...Sandy made a 3 sand JJ made 1 bucket but his decision making wasn't good.

If MU lives by the 3 I think they might die by the 3. Everybody but Luke tried at least 1.

Creighton can't shoot that badly in the 2nd half......

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast