Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: OT: Karl Hess

Quote Originally Posted by TallTitan34 View Post
    I am not a fan of Karl Hess, but I don't think its bad enough to warrant being banned from a league. He definitely shouldn't have said it but come on. He didn't use a slur. He called a guy a race that he is. Suspension probably but banning? No way.
    Actually Mit, (full disclosure I've done business with his company as my last employer built two hotels for Noble) is of Indian descent (as the article points out). Very well respected Atlanta business man whose company owns a substantial number of hotels across the country (mostly Marriott and Hyatt flags).

The referee should not have said what he said....but I will lose no sleep over any prominent man who thinks he has to tweet a perceived injustice....."Martin Luther King must be rolling over in his grave (Charles Barkley)."

If Hess had not said Egyptian, what would the punishment have been? Hess used extremely poor judgement by adding that 1 word. Had he not, I'm guessing he would still be a ref in the ACC.

Well the worst thing you can do to someone today is make them feel bad. Not defending that egomaniac, awful ref Hess, but...

Teddy Valentine in full display today in the OSU-Indiana game.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12