Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Buzz can still coach

Buzz can still coach

Almost pulled off major upset over Cuse. That said, as another thread observed, he looks like he's not in the best shape. Hope I'm wrong about his health but he was a hot mess at the end of today's game

He looks mad and angry every time I see him.....I know he doesn't have a good team but he is going to give himself a heart attack if he doesn't learn to deal with stuff better.

He's moved on, and so have I. Count me in the camp that really doesn't care if I ever hear of buzz again.

Can he still coach or is Syracuse just that mediocre this year?

Quote Originally Posted by MUAlphaBangura View Post
    Can he still coach or is Syracuse just that mediocre this year?
    A bit of both, I suspect.

Quote Originally Posted by Markedman View Post
    He looks mad and angry every time I see him.....I know he doesn't have a good team but he is going to give himself a heart attack if he doesn't learn to deal with stuff better.
    When pierce fouled out, I thought buzz was going to stroke out yelling at him.
    Frankly, his labored breathing when just standing there should scare him. I don't see him coaching in 10 years in he doesn't change his ways.
    "I'll say it again...Dwyane Wade is the 3rd best SG of all-time...right behind Jordan and Bryant." - Mark Jackson

Could Buzz coach when they lost last week by 31 to WVU or last month to Appalachian State?

Va Tech has a killer stretch coming up. Lets see how he does there.

Stve Alford can't...UCLA lost by 30 plus again today......How amny 5 star guys does he have on that team?

Quote Originally Posted by Markedman View Post
    Stve Alford can't...UCLA lost by 30 plus again today......How amny 5 star guys does he have on that team?
    Without actually looking at the roster, I don't think they have many. Couldn't get two guys admitted in the fall.

They have at least 3. Hamilton, Parker and Looney.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast