Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

Thread: MU vs Providemce Game Thread

MU vs Providemce Game Thread

Sorry guys - was gone during DePaul game saw none of it (as long as I didn't see it, it never happened).

Starting lineup....

Derrick Wilson
    Duane Wilson
    Matt Carlino
    Juan Anderson
    Luke Fischer
    "When March Madness spills into April.... that's the gravy!" - Homer Simpson

Some unfavorable officials today....

Three former MU recruits in the starting lineup for Providence - Kris Dunn, Carson DeRosiers and frosh Jalen Lindsey

Also on the roster for Providence is Madison Memorial's Junior Lomomba.
    Last edited by IWB; 01-03-2015 at 01:12 PM.

I mentioned off the bat that these were not some of my favorite officials. Wally Rutecki and Tim Clougherty are usually pretty bad, especially Rutecki. The head ref id Jeffrey Anderson, I have liked him.

The jump ball call when DeRosiers tied up Fischer was 4 feet from me, a foul no question.
    The foul they called on DeRosiers when Duane drove to the hole? DeRosiers didn't touch him.

Both bad calls were Rutecki.

Cooley going nuts on the fact that his team has 7 turnovers 6 minutes into the game. Not a happy camper.

Rutecki with another bad call on the Jujuan Johnson charge.

When Luke hit the floor he was holding his left shoulder in pain.....again. I know they say the brace is only precautionary, but that shoulder is making me nervous.

Nice to see Sandy Cohen with early PT and even nicer to see him hit two 3's (since no one else on the roster seems capable of it)

MU guards getting penetration, but not dishing the ball. Tough shots or charges. Like the aggressiveness. Need to hit some shots.

MU up 1 at the 11:41 mark 15-14, but losing on the glass 7-5. Key is that Providence already had 8 turnovers which resulted in 9 MU points.

MU woes at the line continue, 1-4 from the stripe.

Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast