Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: What's Your Conference Record Prediction

What's Your Conference Record Prediction

I've been thinking 9-9 since the start of the year and am now leaning toward 8-10, because of the strength of the conference, but I'll go with:

9-9

I will go with 10-8.

Unfortunately, I'll go with 8-10. Those blue and gold tinted glasses tell me otherwise; but, reality is staring me in the face.

10-8 if we stay healthy.

I start with a 9-9 record, winning all home games and losing all road contests. Add a win at DePaul and a loss at home to Villanova, keeps us at 9-9.

I think we win at Butler. At Creighton is going to be a difficult task because there is a huge home court advantage there for the Jays. I think a win at X is a possibility as well. Home to STJ is also a difficult one as we they are a bad match up for us. My hope there is that Lavin has the boys playing poor undisciplined basketball and we come out with a win.

All in all, I go with a 10-8 record on the optimistic side, but think 9-9 might be the reality.

I think 9-9 is reasonable if we have no injuries. If we lose @ DePaul, then I think under .500 is likely as I do not believe we will win every home game. Quite honestly, if we can't beat DePaul then I think we could be in for a very rough ride.

11-7 with a win today. 9-9 with a loss. Important to get the first one.

Happy with 9-9.
    "I'll say it again...Dwyane Wade is the 3rd best SG of all-time...right behind Jordan and Bryant." - Mark Jackson

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast