Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Marquette - Arizona State Game Thread

Quote Originally Posted by MU/Panther View Post
    I thought the student scetion filled in pretty nice in the lower bowl.
    Yes, they did. Looked like a sparse student crowd 10 minutes before game and at start but they did fill up a lot of the lower bowl.
    One of my nephews and his friends got an invite to the Direc TV section and were on the jumbotron....

Quote Originally Posted by Gato78 View Post
    I am pretty sure Wojo used one of the words a coach cannot use.
    That is what I thought initially, but watching the discussion between the official and Wojo, I am not so certain. Wojo seemed perplexed as to the T. The official was pointing to the floor and Wojo pointed to where he was standing.

Quote Originally Posted by MUMac View Post
    That is what I thought initially, but watching the discussion between the official and Wojo, I am not so certain. Wojo seemed perplexed as to the T. The official was pointing to the floor and Wojo pointed to where he was standing.
    After Buzz's sojouns on the floor during his tenure, maybe the refs are asserting themselves right away to make sure the new coach is staying in his box?

Quote Originally Posted by Nukem2 View Post
    After Buzz's sojouns on the floor during his tenure, maybe the refs are asserting themselves right away to make sure the new coach is staying in his box?
    I just watched the replay. Wojo was definitely on the floor and that is why he was T'd up.

I sit close. He lobbed an Fbomb. I think he was warned and then did it again.

Quote Originally Posted by Gato78 View Post
    I sit close. He lobbed an Fbomb. I think he was warned and then did it again.
    I sit close as well, in fact, where Wojo was in relation to the call, very close. Right behind where he was standing on the court. As I said, the discussion between Wojo and the official, the official was pointing to where Wojo was on the court. Wojo's reaction was that he was on the sideline. If you watch the replay, you can tell the official made the call because of Wojo being on the court, and he deserved it for that.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234