Thread: Audio/Visual Guy

Audio/Visual Guy

Is there a new AV guy doing the stuff on the jumbotron and playing the music? I thought a few things were fantastic today that I don't remember being so "in tune" to the game in the past . The "Grinch" song while focusing on Bo Ryan complaining, and the Aaron Rodgers "Go Marquette" bits that you know had extra meaning since we were playing WI. Loved it.
    Last edited by Djgoldnboy; 12-06-2014 at 03:58 PM.

Don't know if anything is new, but whoever it was had a good day.
    March Madness starts in November

Quote Originally Posted by Djgoldnboy View Post
    Is there a new AV guy doing the stuff on the jumbotron and playing the music? I thought a few things were fantastic today. The "Grinch" song while focusing on Bo Ryan complaining, and the Aaron Rodgers "Go Marquette" bits that you know had extra meaning since we were playing WI. Loved it.
    I loved the "Grinch" song. That was awesome.

Aaron Rodgers has been doing that at MU games in the past few years.

Quote Originally Posted by Djgoldnboy View Post
    Is there a new AV guy doing the stuff on the jumbotron and playing the music? I thought a few things were fantastic today that I don't remember being so "in tune" to the game in the past . The "Grinch" song while focusing on Bo Ryan complaining, and the Aaron Rodgers "Go Marquette" bits that you know had extra meaning since we were playing WI. Loved it.
    The Badger fan next to me said "How much do you think they pay him for that?" They were bitter to see their beloved QB pumping up Marquette.

Quote Originally Posted by MUMac View Post
    I loved the "Grinch" song. That was awesome.

Yeah, I've seen the AR ones before, just found the "coincidence" that they played him twice during the game very well played. The halftime show was pretty legit as well.

Loved the Grinch. I wonder if Bo knew about it?

The Grinch song playing was awesome. When it started, I thought that the song sounded familiar, and I started laughing my ass off when I confirmed that it was indeed the Grinch song.
    #BringShakaHome

Quote Originally Posted by Alan Bykowski, "brewcity77" View Post
    The Badger fan next to me said "How much do you think they pay him for that?" They were bitter to see their beloved QB pumping up Marquette.
    Tell him they paid him nothing, he wanted to do it.
    "When March Madness spills into April.... that's the gravy!" - Homer Simpson

Quote Originally Posted by MUMac View Post

Ya, but they don't do Aaron Rodgers every game.
    March Madness starts in November

I understand Kim Mueller, Marquette's marketing director may have had something to do with the Grinch song. Kudos to Kim if true!