Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Saturday 12/6/14 Big East Games

Quote Originally Posted by MKE_GoldenEagleFan View Post
    Xavier also won over Bama... Always good to get wins over power conference teams
    Though I do not expect it, I will be rooting for our Big East brethren in Omaha to defeat the evil state school. It would be huge for Creighton's resume to add this victory to their home court win over Oklahoma.
    #BringShakaHome

Currently Creighton up 2 with about 6 min left in the game.

Does Petteway from Nebraska reming anyone else of Teen Wolf?

Creighton leading Nebraska 56-49 with under 3:00 to play.

Blue Jays are going to do it.....Conference has really been great in the non conference

Creighton knocks of Nebraska on the road 65-55. Another big win for the Big East and a 3-0 day.

Every team in the league has beaten a fellow high-major opponent, and there are probably seven bids (Nova, Butler, G-Town, Prov., SJU, Creighton, Hall) if Selection Sunday was today. Xavier has the talent and potential to finish above every one of those teams except for Nova, and will need to do with a fairly weak out of conference resume.

I think we will be a much improved team with Fischer's presence, but the conference schedule will be a tough challenge that many Marquette fans seem to be underestimating. I would be ecstatic to repeat last year's 9-9 showing, and believe 6-8 conference wins is a more realistic target.
    #BringShakaHome

More big non-conference games this week. Seton Hall @ Wichita State, Illinois @ Villanova and Kansas @ Georgetown.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12