Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Inside Marquette Basketball

That was good. Very good. I can't remember the last time I sat through a 15 minute web video.

Also loved that part of it, and agree with Mach that you could see the early season issues clear as day during that practice two days before UT-Martin. Since then, I believe that everyone in the program has made adjustments to help be more competitive this season. Hope that this group continues with their strong work ethic, and the more talented group a year from now also works incredibly hard (that work ethic did not exact translate fully between the midget team and the much more talented 2010-2011 that lost 15 games).
    #BringShakaHome

Part 3 is well done.

Part 3 is best part yet, shows passion Wojo has for basketball and the team.

Part 3 was phenomenal, very well done!

A nice window into the Marquette program under Coach Wojo.

Very impressive. The ones done when Buzz was here were very impressive. I think both of them are great coaches. But I am most impressed with the company that puts these things together. They are just really well done.

The company that puts these together is 3 Penny Films, owned by MU grad Bill Kraus.

Kraus went to Marquette High and Marquette U. After college he was working for a sports apparel company (Russell? Champion?) and someone asked him to leave and help build a new start up. Years later he retired from the startup with a huge chunk of cash. He has started two companies since, one being 3 Penny Films.

The startup? Under Armor.

I wish someone would ask me to be part of a start up like that.
    Last edited by IWB; 12-03-2014 at 09:27 AM.
    "When March Madness spills into April.... that's the gravy!" - Homer Simpson

Quote Originally Posted by Jim Ganzer, "IWB" View Post
    The company that puts these together is 3 Penny Films, owned by MU grad Bill Kraus.

Kraus went to Marquette High and Marquette U. After college he was working for a sports apparel company (Russell? Champion?) and someone asked him to leave and help build a new start up. Years later he retired from the startup with a huge chunk of cash. He has started two companies since, one being 3 Penny Films.

The startup? Under Armor.

I wish someone would ask me to be part of a start up like that.
    Bill also teaches at Georgtown in their Sports Management masters program. I had him for a teacher a few years ago. He told us some amazing stories about coming up through under armour.

I came in one night with my Marquette hoody on and we got to talking. Turns out he grew up in Tosa near Bluemound Golf Course. Crazy small world...

He also owns a BBQ restaurant in Maryland. Haven't made it up there yet.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast