Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Inside Marquette Basketball

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Not to sound like an unappreciative ass, but that was a bit lame. Make it longer at least. Are they putting out a bunch like a few years ago?

It's designed for the modern attention span.

IMO the problem isn't the length, but the content. Nothing terribly exciting but Wojo and players talking about tradition. Doesn't do much for me.

Quote Originally Posted by TheSultan View Post
    IMO the problem isn't the length, but the content. Nothing terribly exciting but Wojo and players talking about tradition. Doesn't do much for me.
    Agree, that's what I meant. Very short, and nothing too insightful. If they are pumping out a bunch of these then there might be a few less interesting ones compared to the others. But if they are just putting out a few of these, they should each pack a good punch.

The ones from a few years back were almost all excellent, so I'm hopeful we get much of the same going forward.

Quote Originally Posted by MUBasketball View Post
    Agree, that's what I meant. Very short, and nothing too insightful. If they are pumping out a bunch of these then there might be a few less interesting ones compared to the others. But if they are just putting out a few of these, they should each pack a good punch.

The ones from a few years back were almost all excellent, so I'm hopeful we get much of the same going forward.

It very well could be the difference between what Buzz wanted to emphasize versus what Wojo wants. Having an assistant openly question Reggie Smith and his stubbornness made for great video, but may not be the image that Wojo wants out there in public.

Its fine. Just part of a package of YouTube clips on the program. Sure, one could expand it with videos of players and games from the past. But, the clip is really about the here and now. Not going to win any awards, but is ok.

Not sure that any of us are the target market for this, anyway, so complain away. I am guessing they are going to continue with this and the target, to me, is the parent/guardian &/or coach along with a recruit.

Part 3 - Definitely my favorite so far.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IYL3...ature=youtu.be
    Last edited by MUwarrior1090; 12-02-2014 at 01:35 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by MUwarrior1090 View Post
    This is well worth the time. And the practice video shows the basis of their issues before Orlando.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast