Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Georgia Tech Game Thread

I would say Breeding officiated a terrible game but that is redundant. It was a typical James Breeding game. He was awful--and he was the senior official. How does he keep getting high D1 games? Every coach in the country knows he is "turble".

QUOTE=MayorBeluga;87172]Well, it was James Breeding who made the call, so I'm not sure I'd call him a D1 official...[/QUOTE]

Official box score e-mailed to me from Scott Kuykendall. Will try to upload.

"When March Madness spills into April.... that's the gravy!" - Homer Simpson

It didn't feel like Marquette got out rebounded 41-29. I thought many times Anderson and Derrick Wilson got key rebounds.
    March Madness starts in November

So what the record for most points in a game without a 2 point basket?
    "I'll say it again...Dwyane Wade is the 3rd best SG of all-time...right behind Jordan and Bryant." - Mark Jackson

Deonte with 5 steals.

Quote Originally Posted by CaribouJim View Post
    Deonte with 5 steals.
    And zero rebounds

Quote Originally Posted by MU/Panther View Post
    It didn't feel like Marquette got out rebounded 41-29. I thought many times Anderson and Derrick Wilson got key rebounds.
    It was only 24-20 on defensive rebounds, though. It looked like Wojo was dropping the team back and not trying to crash the offensive boards, thus preventing getting killed in transition as they had been. MU has to get more from Steve tonight than three rebounds in 32 minutes as they will pound it in.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345