Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: Georgia Tech Game Thread

Zone was a good plan against a big not so quick GT team. Cannot play zone all the time.

Quote Originally Posted by MayorBeluga View Post
    Well, it was James Breeding who made the call, so I'm not sure I'd call him a D1 official...
    Well, he's definitely a D something.......
    "I'll say it again...Dwyane Wade is the 3rd best SG of all-time...right behind Jordan and Bryant." - Mark Jackson

Matt Carlino had more triples in the first half tonight (5) than Derrick Wilson has for his career (3). Yikes.

I sweated off my pie. What a win!
    March Madness starts in November

Quote Originally Posted by Djgoldnboy View Post
    Fire Up Marquette!!! I'm behind this team 100%, win, lose or draw.
    What the man with the visor says. Take every win we can get. Thought Juan crashed the boards great In the second half. GT still got their share but often simply because of their size advantage as I thought Steve and Juan were in good position and fighting for the ball. Thought the zone was not too shabby and a good decision against gt. carlino.....wow. That was impressive. Thought Duane was quietly solid. Still need to find some way to get deonte rolling.

Btw so glad wojo took out Wilson on offense at the end to prevent the hack a Wilson approach. For whatever reason buzz would not do this last year and as much as I liked him it drove me bonkers.

Dan Dakich said Marquette would really struggle in the second half.

That guy isn't afraid to share his opinions.

Quote Originally Posted by Mark Miller View Post
    Dan Dakich said Marquette would really struggle in the second half.

That guy isn't afraid to share his opinions.
    You talking about Dakich comments at halftime? I thought Marquette was the better team at halftime.

How do you win a game where you lose the rebounding battle 41-29? By outscoring your opponent at the free throw line 23-7!
    "When March Madness spills into April.... that's the gravy!" - Homer Simpson

I see it listed 40 to 35 on the rebounds on the CBS box score.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast