Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: 11/26 Big East Games (4)

Quote Originally Posted by MUFAN2003 View Post
    Georgetown defeats #18 Florida 66-65 in OT with a D'Vauntes Smith Rivera jumper with 5 seconds remaining. Chalk up another big win!!
    I was forced to listen to the end on the radio, as i have no clue what AXS tv is. I guess it's on Dirc tv.

Georgetown takes on the Badgers tomorrow.

I didn't think the Big East would go 3-1 today, as the lone team losing would be DePaul.
    March Madness starts in November

Quote Originally Posted by Markedman View Post
    Yeah Heldt isn't starting over Fischer
    Completely forgot about Luke

That was a great finish. When he pulled up I said "no no no" but that was pure. DSR is solid, but the key guy is LJ Peak. If he can be a consistent scorer, the Hoyas can be really good.

Who would have thought UCLA, Florida, and North Carolina would all be in the Atlantis losers bracket?

Quote Originally Posted by warriorfan4life View Post
    Wally would definitely be starting this year. Be interested to see who starts among Cheatham, Cohen, Wally, and Burton.
    Don't forget JJJ in there.
    The artist formerly known as "the sitting MU coach for president"

Quote Originally Posted by MKE_GoldenEagleFan View Post
    Don't forget JJJ in there.
    JJJ is playing this year by necessity, but he has a long ways to go to start or even make the rotation on a good team (which I hope that we can be next year). There is decent raw talent there, but his feel/understanding for the game is awful at this level and needs to dramatically increase to become a key part of the Marquette program.
    #BringShakaHome

Quote Originally Posted by warriorfan4life View Post
    JJJ is playing this year by necessity, but he has a long ways to go to start or even make the rotation on a good team (which I hope that we can be next year). There is decent raw talent there, but his feel/understanding for the game is awful at this level and needs to dramatically increase to become a key part of the Marquette program.
    I could say the same for Cohen and Burton right now too... And we certainly have no idea what to expect from Cheatham, and Ellenson certainly didn't set the world on fire on a average Minnesota team... JJJ certainly has no less deficiencies than the others at this stage.
    The artist formerly known as "the sitting MU coach for president"

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345