Thread: 11/25 Big East Games

11/25 Big East Games

Emerald Coast Classic
    Eastern Illinois @ #23 Creighton, 7:00
    Fox Sports 1: Kevin Kugler, Donny Marshall

Legends Classic Championship Game
    #12 Villanova vs 19 Michigan, 9:00 ESPN2
    March Madness starts in November

Would love to see Nova knock off the Wolverines.

Vill is favored by 4 pts tonight

Quote Originally Posted by Phantom Warrior View Post
    Would love to see Nova knock off the Wolverines.
    That thrashing of VCU last night was pretty awesome.

Quote Originally Posted by MUBasketball View Post
    That thrashing of VCU last night was pretty awesome.
    For as much as I wanted Shaka (almost for cosmetic reasons as much as basketball ones), I have always believed Havoc to be a one trick pony that is succeptible to smart guards carving it up. As of now, Shaka has been unable to adjust to Havoc not working. The Nova game last night and the Michigan game in the 2013 tourney are prime examples of its weakness, and VCU has yet to be consistent enough to win a regular season conference title.
    #BringShakaHome

I also wanted Shaka, but could you imagine this team trying to play Havoc? It would be chaos

Quote Originally Posted by warriorfan4life View Post
    For as much as I wanted Shaka (almost for cosmetic reasons as much as basketball ones), I have always believed Havoc to be a one trick pony that is succeptible to smart guards carving it up. As of now, Shaka has been unable to adjust to Havoc not working. The Nova game last night and the Michigan game in the 2013 tourney are prime examples of its weakness, and VCU has yet to be consistent enough to win a regular season conference title.
    The new defensive rules last near have taken a real bite out of Havoc.

Ot: Buzz's first tv game is versus Northern Iowa on CBS Sports Network in Cancun. 6pm.

Nice comeback for Villanova in beating Michigan! Game of the year, so far. ESPN crew says the Big East continues to pour it on!

The good news is that outside of Nova, most of these teams are young and should be better going forward. Love the collection of well coached, well run programs. Hope for St. John's and DePaul to make the coaching changes necessary to compete with the rest of the league.
    #BringShakaHome

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast