Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: UNO Game Thread

Thanks but DirecTV isn't a provider listed, that's who I have my cable through, so I can't log in. Seriously Fox, WTF, to show a f#cking Brewer run from years past. Who's the jagoff that made that decision?

I have Time Warner. downloaded the app. I have a great picture on the computer

Quote Originally Posted by Markedman View Post
    UNO Men's Basketball ‏@UNO_Basketball 20m20 minutes ago
    Due to weather delays around the nation involving today's football broadcasts, the Omaha-Marquette game is available ONLY on FoxSportsGo.

Apparently directv doesn't have a deal with foxsportsgo so I can't watch it
    How does that make any sense? Couldn't they just cut in when they can? Or do they not have the resources of the game? That explanation makes no sense to me.

Omaha on pace to score 104
    "I'll say it again...Dwyane Wade is the 3rd best SG of all-time...right behind Jordan and Bryant." - Mark Jackson

Quote Originally Posted by Djgoldnboy View Post
    Thanks but DirecTV isn't a provider listed, that's who I have my cable through, so I can't log in. Seriously Fox, WTF, to show a f#cking Brewer run from years past. Who's the jagoff that made that decision?
    I have ATT for my tv and Verizon for my phone. I simply clicked ATT when asked and it took my directly to the game. Didn't ask me to log in or anything.

So I guess our D is as bad as it looked against OSU........

Quote Originally Posted by WindyCityGoldenEagle View Post
    I have ATT for my tv and Verizon for my phone. I simply clicked ATT when asked and it took my directly to the game. Didn't ask me to log in or anything.
    Want to set up a stream? Ha. Yeah it doesn't even have a DirecTV button as an option for providers. ugh.

Our defense is one of the poorer efforts I've seen in some time. I think Wojo has mentioned he may want to sprinkle in some zone periodically - now might be the time. We can't stay in front of them.

I don't think it will happen, but I also don't think it's an overreaction to say we have a legit shot at losing this game. I can't remember a poorer defensive effort for a half. Halfcourt, transition, mixing personnel, it doesnt matter right now - It's a layup line for Omaha.

The guards D is terrible

Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast