Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast

Thread: UNO Game Thread

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

UNO Game Thread

Wojo sticking with the same starting lineup. Have to say I've been surprised to see Cohen starting every game. Not that he hasn't impressed, but after years of Buzz the idea of a freshman starter just seems odd.

G Matt Carlino
    G Jajuan Johnson
    F Sandy Cohen
    F Juan Anderson
    F Steve Taylor

FOX Sports 1 ‏@FOXSports1 20m20 minutes ago
    PROGRAM ALERT: Nebraska-Omaha vs. Marquette scheduled for 2:30pm ET on FOX Sports 2 will now air on #FOXSportsGO only.

Quote Originally Posted by TedBaxter View Post
    Thanks Fox.
    Seriously WTF.....move the game to Fox Sports Go which DirecTV doesn't have/support to show the effing Brewer playoff run from a few years back???? What kind of sh!t is this.

Defense terrible so far, dug a 10-2 hole with the only points coming at the line on a technical.

dj - go on your phone and you can download the fox sports go app. I'm a tech idiot and was able to do it pretty easily. Sucks to have to watch on your phone compared to a tv but it is what it is.

We came out real slow - down 12-5

Thanks but DirecTV isn't a provider listed, that's who I have my cable through, so I can't log in. Seriously Fox, WTF, to show a f#cking Brewer run from years past. Who's the jagoff that made that decision?

Quote Originally Posted by Djgoldnboy View Post
    Thanks but DirecTV isn't a provider listed, that's who I have my cable through, so I can't log in. Seriously Fox, WTF, to show a f#cking Brewer run from years past. Who's the jagoff that made that decision?
    I have ATT for my tv and Verizon for my phone. I simply clicked ATT when asked and it took my directly to the game. Didn't ask me to log in or anything.

Quote Originally Posted by WindyCityGoldenEagle View Post
    I have ATT for my tv and Verizon for my phone. I simply clicked ATT when asked and it took my directly to the game. Didn't ask me to log in or anything.
    Want to set up a stream? Ha. Yeah it doesn't even have a DirecTV button as an option for providers. ugh.

Really? So much for DVR. Does Fox Sports Go archive the games?

Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast