Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast

Thread: UNO Game Thread

UNO Game Thread

Wojo sticking with the same starting lineup. Have to say I've been surprised to see Cohen starting every game. Not that he hasn't impressed, but after years of Buzz the idea of a freshman starter just seems odd.

G Matt Carlino
    G Jajuan Johnson
    F Sandy Cohen
    F Juan Anderson
    F Steve Taylor

FOX Sports 1 ‏@FOXSports1 20m20 minutes ago
    PROGRAM ALERT: Nebraska-Omaha vs. Marquette scheduled for 2:30pm ET on FOX Sports 2 will now air on #FOXSportsGO only.

Defense terrible so far, dug a 10-2 hole with the only points coming at the line on a technical.

Quote Originally Posted by TedBaxter View Post
    Thanks Fox.
    Seriously WTF.....move the game to Fox Sports Go which DirecTV doesn't have/support to show the effing Brewer playoff run from a few years back???? What kind of sh!t is this.

dj - go on your phone and you can download the fox sports go app. I'm a tech idiot and was able to do it pretty easily. Sucks to have to watch on your phone compared to a tv but it is what it is.

We came out real slow - down 12-5

Really? So much for DVR. Does Fox Sports Go archive the games?

Lot of dumb mistakes early. Threes early in the shot clock, traveling, and sloppy defense. Tough seeing guys like Jajuan defending the post.

We have some real nice pieces on this team - especially love what I have seen so far this season from Cohen, Du Wilson and Carlino. Unfotunately none of our pieces are taller than 6'7 - tough to defend the paint.

UNO Men's Basketball ‏@UNO_Basketball 20m20 minutes ago
    Due to weather delays around the nation involving today's football broadcasts, the Omaha-Marquette game is available ONLY on FoxSportsGo.

Apparently directv doesn't have a deal with foxsportsgo so I can't watch it

Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast