Thread: Todd Mayo Tonight

Todd Mayo Tonight

An MU buddy of mine who lives in White Plains has baseline seats to the Westchester Knicks vs. the Grand Rapids Drive tonight.

He has a gold Marquette sweatshirt on (that I lent him BTW and never got back) and during warmups Todd noticed him and came up to him and gave him a bro hug and told him he would hang around after the game for pictures. He is sitting by the Drive bench unfortunately, but Ben Hansbrough is on the Drive so he has someone to boo.

Todd's # is 4. My buddy is about 6' and couldn't believe that Todd is listed @ 6'3" as it seemed to him that he was about the same height.

Oh yeh, Hasheem Thabeet is playing for the Drive - poor guy is never going to be an NBA player for the long haul.

Quote Originally Posted by CaribouJim View Post
    An MU buddy of mine who lives in White Plains has baseline seats to the Westchester Knicks vs. the Grand Rapids Drive tonight.

He has a gold Marquette sweatshirt on (that I lent him BTW and never got back) and during warmups Todd noticed him and came up to him and gave him a bro hug and told him he would hang around after the game for pictures. He is sitting by the Drive bench unfortunately, but Ben Hansbrough is on the Drive so he has someone to boo.

Todd's # is 4. My buddy is about 6' and couldn't believe that Todd is listed @ 6'3" as it seemed to him that he was about the same height.

Oh yeh, Hasheem Thabeet is playing for the Drive - poor guy is never going to be an NBA player for the long haul.
    was it a half-sweatshirt?

Speaks well of Todd. Hope he can reach his dream.

Quote Originally Posted by MUAlphaBangura View Post
    was it a half-sweatshirt?
    No, he couldn't pull that off.

Todd leading scorer w/ 20 points on 7/12 from field and 5 FT's in 23 minutes and Knicks win by about 20.