Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Brad Autry

Brad Autry

Has accepted an assistant coaching position at Hawaii.

Good luck to Brad. One of the classiest guys I've been around in the coaching field.

Good for him. I think he will enjoy Hawaii and fit in.
    Had the opportunity to spend time with him on one of the team's away games. Great guy.
    "I'll say it again...Dwyane Wade is the 3rd best SG of all-time...right behind Jordan and Bryant." - Mark Jackson

Good luck to Brad. Awesome guy. Wonder if he is still dating Heather Morris? Saw her on the bench for Loyola's women's team as an assistant to head coach Cheryl Swoopes.

Interesting tidbit.. Juan Anderson's old teammate from high school Roderick Bobbit is on that team and just broke some sort of record with 10 steals in a game.

Good for Brad. He always seemed to be a sharp knowledgeable guy.

Such a weird move, from Milwaukee to Honolulu ... Do they even have fish fry's?

Best of luck to Brad. I had hoped it would have worked out with him here. Mahalo and Aloha!

Quote Originally Posted by MUMac View Post
    Such a weird move, from Milwaukee to Honolulu ... Do they even have fish fry's?
    Clam bakes?

Happy for Brad...great guy

It's a long way from NW Oklahoma State University and the panhandle of the Sooner State. Best of luck. You have to respect his journey. He was the first on board in the BW Era and the last to leave town. Thanks for your service to Marquette University.

Brad got a victory over an ACC opponent before Buzz as Hawaii defeated Pitt on Friday night.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast