Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Creighton vs. Oklahoma

Creighton vs. Oklahoma

Creighton was down 43-26 to #18 Oklahoma. Now tied at 48. Good game on FS1.

Creighton looking tough. Whether they win or lose, I'm impressed.

Jays win. From 17 down, then a late 4-point deficit. McDermott can coach. They will be tough to beat in Omaha.

Good win for Big East. Creighton picked to finish #8 or #9 in Big East....wins over #18 Oklahoma picked to finish #2 or #3 in Big 12.

Fun game to watch. Toby Hegner of Berlin is playing very well for Creighton.

Quote Originally Posted by MUFAN2003 View Post
    Good win for Big East. Creighton picked to finish #8 or #9 in Big East....wins over #18 Oklahoma picked to finish #2 or #3 in Big 12.
    I've maintained all along that the Jays are better than folks think. Could be 3rd in BE.

Say what you want about Creighton fans. A great addition to add a team that plays in an NBA arena and averages 17k or 18k per game.

Either Goodman or Parish had Oklahoma in their Final 4. Great win for the conference and MU has the only loss for the conference to date.

Watching now on the DVR. Down 42-24. Nothing like a 24-4 run. Huge win for the Big East.
    March Madness starts in November

Quote Originally Posted by Mark Miller View Post
    Fun game to watch. Toby Hegner of Berlin is playing very well for Creighton.
    Nice player. A 6'9" redshirt freshman that can shoot the 3 and understands how to play. Also impressed with sophomore Isaiah Zierden, is a good 3-point shooter. Seniors Brooks and Chatman can get in the lane off the dribble and create open looks for others. I was surprised by Creighton.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast