Thread: f'ing kentucky

f'ing kentucky

all right...I despise uk. watching them and it is crazy the talent, size, number of incredible athletes they have. they look bigger then half of the nba teams. Kansas is the number 5 team in the country and they do not have much of a chance in this game. I will not root for the badgers against anyone else, but if they match up with uk at some point....go bucky.

No doubt....except I think I still cheer for Kentucky over Bucky. Just can't bring myself to cheer for the rodents. Can't honetly think of one team I would like to see them beat. Not even Pitt or the cuse!

Think Duke beats them if they match up head to head. Kentucky's group works a bit better then I thought they would (not at all lining up in traditional positions), but I think Duke is not far off talent wise and the pieces go together much better.
    #BringShakaHome

I just googled Kentucky basketball 2014-2015....supposedly they are still a college basketball team. Eased my worries about Bucky winning it all

I'm actually glad Kentucky is this good. After this year, 7-8 of these guys will declare for the draft, and I just can't see Wisconsin beating them. First time in a long time that I felt the season was a 2-horse race in December.

And regarding Duke...Jahlil Okafor is 25/30 from the field after 3 games. Yes, 2 were cupcakes, but that's still just ridiculous.

Kentucky just treated the #5 team in the nation, with All America players on the roster, like it was a buy game. Wow.

If Coach Cal can keep these guys focused, then we could legit see an undefeated team this season.
    And that Okafor kid from Duke isn't bad. Kentucky v. Duke for all the marbles.

The Badgers might actually have the best chance to beat Kentucky. UK's strength is blocking shots but UW's offense revolves around the 3. Bucky can shoot from all 5 positions. The Badgers could negate the Wildcat's defensive strength. Depth and scoring in the paint will give UK a shot. If UK is hot from 3 they win with ease, otherwise I see another close game if those two matchup.

Duke has some three point shooters too, but not as many as UW. Can Okafor produce over the course of 40 minutes despite UK sending waves of fresh, big defenders his way? If he can, that and good three point shooting would give the Blue Devils a shot.