Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Game Thread

Quote Originally Posted by Nukem2 View Post
    Deonte has been a real non factor. More I see of Derrick, he really does not fit what Wojo is trying to do. No knock on Derrick, he just is not a fit given his skill set.
    After 3 years of playing really awful basketball, I would have thought D1 football may have been a real option after last season.

Quote Originally Posted by AbovetheRim View Post
    After 3 years of playing really awful basketball, I would have thought D1 football may have been a real option after last season.
    After 3 years of really awful posts about Derrick's limitations, I would have thought you would get it by now.

I felt before the game that Ohio State was underrated at #20. This has the look of a top-10 team. OMG DERRICK HIT A THREE!

Quote Originally Posted by MUAlphaBangura View Post
    After 3 years of really awful posts about Derrick's limitations, I would have thought you would get it by now.
    And.... Derrick has one more 3 tonight than Duane!

Quote Originally Posted by Nukem2 View Post
    Deonte has been a real non factor. More I see of Derrick, he really does not fit what Wojo is trying to do. No knock on Derrick, he just is not a fit given his skill set.
    Hate to knock on Derrick, but the offense just goes into SLOW gear when he is in there. Just. So obvious.

Anyway, I digressed. Thanks Derrick. Anyway, if we can look like we belong against Ohio State, we can be a good team, maybe even a tourney team. They are the better team but it's not like we look like a cupcake team. Get Luke in and maybe we can keep playing after the Big East Tourney is done.

Quote Originally Posted by MUAlphaBangura View Post
    And.... Derrick has one more 3 tonight than Duane!
    And 3 more in his career! Good point.

Is this a message game for Deonte? Need some instant "O".

He needs to play defense to get playing time.

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast