Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: Game Thread

Like Markedman, net net, I am relativley pleased.

I'm going to assume that Wojo will fix what is going on with Deonte - he is way too talented to think otherwise. I like the Carlino, JJJ backcourt although they couldn't find the ocean the last 30 minutes and Duane had some flashes. I can see the following starting lineup a third of the way through the BE schedule: Carlino and JJJ in the backcourt, Deonte at the 3, Taylor at 4 and Luke at the 5.

MU could make some noise down the stretch.

...and to add one more thing - I haven't seen MU feed the post against the zone that much in the first half since DG's big game against Syracuse (the Jake game) two years ago.

Quote Originally Posted by Nukem2 View Post
    Hate to knock on Derrick, but the offense just goes into SLOW gear when he is in there. Just. So obvious.

Bingo. Does some nice things defensively, but the offense does nothing. Just becomes stagnant.

Quote Originally Posted by IrwinFletcher View Post
    Bingo. Does some nice things defensively, but the offense does nothing. Just becomes stagnant.
    At the risk of being bashed, I have to agree.

Quote Originally Posted by CaribouJim View Post
    Like Markedman, net net, I am relativley pleased.

I'm going to assume that Wojo will fix what is going on with Deonte - he is way too talented to think otherwise. I like the Carlino, JJJ backcourt although they couldn't find the ocean the last 30 minutes and Duane had some flashes. I can see the following starting lineup a third of the way through the BE schedule: Carlino and JJJ in the backcourt, Deonte at the 3, Taylor at 4 and Luke at the 5.

MU could make some noise down the stretch.
    No way you replace Juan Anderson with anyone this year. Juan is the glue guy on this years team and the emotional leader. Had 5 assists last night.

Steve really should have passed the ball on that breakaway as his teammate to his left had a good angle. Oh well.

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456