Thread: Scooper Needs Help

Everyone needs to check this out.

Thanks for sharing, Sultan. Got Marquette's official Twitter to retweet the link this morning.

Quote Originally Posted by Alan Bykowski, "brewcity77" View Post
    Thanks for sharing, Sultan. Got Marquette's official Twitter to retweet the link this morning.
    Nice!
    "I'll say it again...Dwyane Wade is the 3rd best SG of all-time...right behind Jordan and Bryant." - Mark Jackson

Quote Originally Posted by Alan Bykowski, "brewcity77" View Post
    I copied Matt Velazquezon your tweet to see if he could share it...
    The artist formerly known as "the sitting MU coach for president"

Nice! Got a retweet from Buzz this morning too.

Dish posted on Scoop that Wojo called him yesterday.

An update from Dish on scoop

[quote author=MUDish
    Hey Everyone,

Some have messaged me for an update on my son, and we got some news today, and wanted to share.

Bradley started his second round of chemo last Thursday. When he went in for it, they also performed a bone marrow biopsy to test for MRD (minimal residual disease). This is a critical test as it measures for evidence of bad cells still floating around (that standard blood tests can't fully measure).

Any number below 5% is really good, and helps establish a clearer path for future treatment, and shows that the body is responding well to chemo. My wife and I were on pins and needles waiting for this info to come back.

He ended up with a Blutarsky...0.0%! It's really great news. That said, we know cancer is ruthless, and we've still got a long battle ahead. But for one day, especially this close to Christmas, it's nice to get good news.

Thanks everyone for the support! We also got a peek at the bill for his first hospital stay today...let's just say it equals what the Brewers would pay for a rookie middle reliever. Big thanks to everyone, whether it's a prayer/thought/donation, we love you guys!
    "I'll say it again...Dwyane Wade is the 3rd best SG of all-time...right behind Jordan and Bryant." - Mark Jackson

Awesome news. Prayers continue for your family.

Quote Originally Posted by Goose85 View Post
    Awesome news. Prayers continue for your family.
    I just re-posted this from Dish's original post on scoop. Thought people should know the good news for him.