Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Buzz Williams Twitter Q&A

Quote Originally Posted by Gato78 View Post
    I disagree, I worded that carefully. I think the lack of instiutional support was something that caused Buzz anxiety. Everyone on the Board knew MU hoops was vital to the University. That, along with many other things, caused Fr. P. to be ousted.
    IWB is correct. Pilarz buried himself quickly.he was a disaster on so many fronts. The basketball coach would have had to get in line with the number of folks who wanted him removed.

So, how'd it go?
    "I'll say it again...Dwyane Wade is the 3rd best SG of all-time...right behind Jordan and Bryant." - Mark Jackson

Pretty standard stuff from what I saw. Buzz retweeted the sanitized questions, he did answer a Marquette question...

Quote Originally Posted by @boudz5223
    @TeamCoachBuzz Miss you coaching MUBB. Do you miss anything about MKE?
    Quote Originally Posted by @TeamCoachBuzz
    Thank you!!! I most miss the players, the support staff, the fans. So grateful for our time there & the relationships we built

It'd be interesting to see how his exit would be perceived if he would have taken that tone from the start.

Quote Originally Posted by MUfan12 View Post
    It'd be interesting to see how his exit would be perceived if he would have taken that tone from the start.
    Well, he misses the players, support staff and the fans. That should answer everones question as to where the problem was.

Quote Originally Posted by 79warrior View Post
    Well, he misses the players, support staff and the fans. That should answer everones question as to where the problem was.
    The winters?

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123