Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Starters

Starters

Anderson, Taylor, Cohen, Johnson and Carlino according to the JS writer.

I don't think Wojo even knows who he wants to play at this point, subs are coming fast and furious... That said, Dawson seems to be the odd man out right now.
    The artist formerly known as "the sitting MU coach for president"

Sorry - was late for game due to kid's games. Interesting lineup to say the least. MU having a hard time rebounding when either Steve or Juan take a break. Fischer can't get here soon enough!
    "When March Madness spills into April.... that's the gravy!" - Homer Simpson

At the 7:52 mark UT Martin has 10 points in the paint and 9 2nd chance points - MU needs to do better on the defensive glass!

they mentioned that derrick has had knee issues all week, so maybe that is why he was out of the starting line-up. I do like the squad that started however. I really like carlino running the show. a danger with the ball, yet controls it and finds open teammates.

Jajuan & Deonte are such bright talents. They will be fun to watch the next three years.

Jujuan Johnson looks like a different guy. Playing with emotion which is something he never did last year. Juan showing a lot of emotion too, really taking a huge senior step up.
    One other thing that I think is critical to this team is that Duane Wilson has gained some confidence. Something he never had last year, even if he's in a back up role, he is a lot more aggressive this year.

While nothing is perfect and MU needs a lot of help in the middle, I think this team may surprise us a bit this year.

I was about to make some negative comments about Steve Taylor and he scores on consecutive trips. Maybe I'll just keep quiet.

Jujuan Johnson really turning it on. Didn't have this fire last season, or even last week for that matter, but sure has come to play tonight.

MU still down 26-20 on the rebounding battle, but 15 assists on 20 made shots? WOW! Make that 16 on 21...

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast