Quote Originally Posted by Alan Bykowski, "brewcity77" View Post
Do the #Hokies fans even realize basketball is starting soon? Maybe so since Va Tech is last in their ACC division in football. While there are a ton of questions I'd like to ask Buzz, such as...
  • Marquette is picked near the bottom of the Big East because of a deficiency in talent. Is that a failing of the person that recruited the players, the person that developed the players, or the person that evaluated the players?
  • If Isaiah Briscoe picks St. John's as expected tomorrow, that will give the Big East the same number of top-25 recruits in 2015 as the ACC has. So would you still say it's harder to recruit in the Big East?
  • When did you find out about the Tyndall investigation, and was that information helpful in flipping Chris Clarke?

...I think I'll refrain
Go for it Brew! I called him out for one of his BS tweets earlier in the summer. He responded through private messaging and we had quite the conversation. It was actually pretty therapuetic for me and I now have officially moved on. He even followed me. His bad.