Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Game Day Wisconsin Lutheran

Definitely hard to take anything meaningful from this. Immense difference in talent.

Quote Originally Posted by mcwman View Post
    Game streaming on gomarquette.com with radio as audio
    Is the streaming this poor? I have high-speed internet and it keeps freezing and loading. Very grainy.

a lot of new players and a new coach. there is value, at least this year, in getting everyone out there for a practice run in front of the funs against a different team.

Quote Originally Posted by MUFAN2003 View Post
    Is the streaming this poor? I have high-speed internet and it keeps freezing and loading. Very grainy.
    same for me. the audio is also off. I muted one of the two audio players but the other is off from the video so I have been watching the whole thing on mute. Guess I am just happy to see them play regardless. good to have the season rolling again!

jim, do any of the wisco Lutheran kids play in the pro am?

No, none of them do.

First half tidbits....

In Off 2nd Fast
    Points Paint T/O Chance Break Bench
    WISCO 6 4 0 2 8
    Marquette 30 25 3 20 15
    "When March Madness spills into April.... that's the gravy!" - Homer Simpson

walking around talking to people, got to say Lovell is the real deal. I don't know if there is anyone in this building that he hasn't talked to today. He is everywhere - sitting behind the bench, across from the bench, 5th row, 10th row - the guy looks very comfortable here. Great that the Big Head of the game in the student section was Lovell.

If Juan ends up with a serious injury in this...SMH

Saw it happen, I'm not doctor, but I'm pretty sure its just a cramp.

Quote Originally Posted by Alan Bykowski, "brewcity77" View Post
    If Juan ends up with a serious injury in this...SMH
    we are in a heap of trouble if he does. could happen in any game situation (practice, exhibition or closed scrimmage.) still would absolutely suck. hope he is good.

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast