Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Dress Rehearsal Tommorow

Dress Rehearsal Tommorow

We get to see Wojo's Warriors play an opponent for the first time Saturday. Not a great opponent, but will be interesting to see the lineup and rotations that Wojo will start out with. Time for the games to start....

Tomorrows game is one of those games where if we win big it doesn't mean much, and if we lose everyone will be on the edge of the cliff... Unfortunately I don't know how much we will find out about the team, but it is good to know basketball is back!
    The artist formerly known as "the sitting MU coach for president"

Quote Originally Posted by MKE_GoldenEagleFan View Post
    Tomorrows game is one of those games where if we win big it doesn't mean much, and if we lose everyone will be on the edge of the cliff... Unfortunately I don't know how much we will find out about the team, but it is good to know basketball is back!
    If we lose, we will be well over the cliff. As I posted, the rotations are the interesting part of this game along with giving Wojo and staff an into to the BC.

Quote Originally Posted by Nukem2 View Post
    If we lose, we will be well over the cliff. As I posted, the rotations are the interesting part of this game along with giving Wojo and staff an into to the BC.
    It definitely has value for the team, but even rotations will be very different than they will be later in the year.
    The artist formerly known as "the sitting MU coach for president"

Quote Originally Posted by MKE_GoldenEagleFan View Post
    It definitely has value for the team, but even rotations will be very different than they will be later in the year.
    Gotta start someplace. With the small/smallish roster and allowing for Luke's return, not so sure about that unless the seniors fail to produce or be effective.

I'm looking forward to it, just to acknowledge college basketball is really back. That said, my lowest expectations for a Marquette team since I arrived on campus in 1999 have me less excited for an exhibition. I'm far more excited for next week when we can actually put a notch in the win column.

I'm excited for it. I'll be able to see what type of offense and defense we will be running. I'm sure it will be Duke's stuff, but it will be nice to see them do it.

Looking forward to see who has improved on their jump shot.
    March Madness starts in November

I look forward to over-analyzing every single aspect of this game and drawing season-long conclusions based on the 40 minutes of game time

Quote Originally Posted by AlexJesswein View Post
    I look forward to over-analyzing every single aspect of this game and drawing season-long conclusions based on the 40 minutes of game time
    Your obvious sarcasm aside, no one will be drawing any significant conclusions from this exhibition. Some hints as to where Wojo may be thinking or leaning or style, yes. Otherwise, just anxious to get the show on the road.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast