Thread: 12.10 Wisconsin

12.10 Wisconsin

I can't wait for this game against the Badgers. Hopefully we can play well on national TV, but it is going to be an extremely challenging game. ESPN ranked Sam Dekker as the 6th best player in the nation and Frank Kaminsky as the best player in the country.

http://espn.go.com/mens-college-bask...-rankings-10-1

I got Austin Arians scoring 30.

Arians score 30? LOL I hope so that would be awesome.

I don't see Sam Dekker as the 6th best player in the country. Who wrote this, Bucky Badger?

Let's kick their ass on December 10th. MERRY CHRISTMAS Fucky Vadger

It is going to be a tough game but remember the Badgers only won at Green Bay by two last season so anything is possible.

Tall order, literally. Wisconsin is probably better at every position on the floor and well into the depth. That's not to say we don't have guys who can play with them; obviously we do. Austin should have some extra motivation. Steve is as solid and experienced at point as Jackson. Matt Tiby doesn't back down from anyone and we finally have off-guards with B1G level size and athleticism. And we'll be defending a home court in an arena that is finally a true home.

Still, I'm not going to predict a win because that would be a ridiculous prediction. This is likely the best Wisconsin team ever, and they will throttle a lot of good teams this year. And the best player we had against them last year was Kyle, and he has moved on. But for Milwaukee there's nothing to lose, so play hard and well and see what happens. At the very least these games against high majors are great prep for the league. I'd happily lose every non-con game if it meant we would win the league. Fortunately, it doesn't work that way -- so let's try to win whenever and whoever we play.

Predictions are cheap. They mean nothing, and after the game is over no one remembers who predicted what.

FWIW I got the Panthers by 50.