Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: 11.14 Auburn

Cool beans. So what's the SBGC working on?

Our new Milwaukee Panthers tickets commercial. Kind of a continuation of last year's...

Well if you were at our general meeting a couple of weeks ago you would know... Anyway, wanted to get the midnight madness event back but athletics wont budge on it because of costs. Still trying to get tshirt designs submitted. Working on bus funds for roadtrips. Grant hearing is on november 5th for marketing and advertising funds. We figured out the most likely bus and roadtrip dates. Working on more sponsors. So yeah working hard as we can with our school schedule.
    School of Architecture - Class of 2016
    "Dressed in the Panther's skin, the Ass spread terror far and wide" #FireBraun

Keep up the good work! Auburn isn't going to happen for me but I'm going to try to at least see it.

I love that add they are running!
    March Madness starts in November

Familiar face on the Auburn roster: Antoine Mason, the former Niagara star who started his first ever game as a freshman against the Panthers back in our 2010-11 championship season. The Panthers won the game 90-73 on the road, but Mason had 18 points and 4 rebounds, while going 8-of-9 from the charity stripe.

If I remember correctly, PantherLou was at that game.

This is going to be an interesting game to see how the Panthers come out after last season, and how Auburn plays with a new head coach. Really, really hope we can win this game.

I'm just stoked to see them win and then see what all those Bruce-lovers have to say afterwards...

What's a realistic season record, you think?

Milwaukee vs. Auburn
    11/14/2014 (Friday)
    9:00 PM
    Auburn, Ala.
    Forecast: Low: 30° Clear

TV: ESPNU Chris Cotter, Seth Greenberg
    Radio: 1130 WISN
    March Madness starts in November

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast