Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: 11.14 Auburn

11.14 Auburn

This game can't come soon enough. I want to win this game soooooooo bad:

Amazing!! Bruce Pearl knows exactly how to get the fans excited!! Why does Jeter fail to do that?? Hes a cool guy,but Bruce Pearl is a big time personality!! I wish we still had that!!

Classic!
    March Madness starts in November

I'd love to win the game too but I can't say it has anything to do with Bruce. I appreciated what he accomplished as our coach, but was relieved when he moved on. He's a great salesman and a damn good coach but the other baggage is too heavy. I wish him luck at Auburn; he and the SEC are a match.

I want the win for our coaches, who have constantly had to hear garbage that they're not as good as Pearl was.

Jimmy, you know darn well that you'd might well be a Badger if not for the excitement Bruce brought to this university. Don't trash him now that it's convenient to do so.

It's not anti-Pearl, it's anti-people who couldn't move on and don't like our coaches because they're not Pearl and his staff.

He is a genius when it comes to promoting a program. There is absolutely nobody better. I actually sent this video to Leah Thyne in athletics lol. She is doing great work, maybe she can take something from it and we will see some improvements in coach jeter getting active on campus trying to get people involved. Or maybe something else, who knows? All i know is things keep looking up for milwaukee athletics the longer she is here. Created the new website, got the panther gear website going, and has some big ideas. Cant wait to find out what else.
    School of Architecture - Class of 2016
    "Dressed in the Panther's skin, the Ass spread terror far and wide" #FireBraun

I think the new website cred goes to the SID.

I saw leah working on it on more than one occassion. So she might not have had full credit for it but she definitely had a big part in its creation.
    School of Architecture - Class of 2016
    "Dressed in the Panther's skin, the Ass spread terror far and wide" #FireBraun

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast