Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Season Tix...

When are the Blue&Gold cards distributed? I'm talking the card for access to the coat room and the real basic bar with some cookies - not the hoity-toity room where Mayor Beluga, Gato, MUAlphaBangura and their ilk hang out - where they give out free massages, pedicures, French oysters and have various people sucking up to them - that room.

Quote Originally Posted by MUAlphaBangura View Post
    Have heard the next two years will be New York, then back to Maui in 2017.
    UW is going to New York in 2015, Kansas City in 2016, and Maui in 2017. If MU is in as well, that could make a charter flight easier.

Quote Originally Posted by CaribouJim View Post
    When are the Blue&Gold cards distributed? I'm talking the card for access to the coat room and the real basic bar with some cookies - not the hoity-toity room where Mayor Beluga, Gato, MUAlphaBangura and their ilk hang out - where they give out free massages, pedicures, French oysters and have various people sucking up to them - that room.
    Hate French oysters, don't like people sucking up to me, but my toes look FABULOUS!

Quote Originally Posted by CaribouJim View Post
    When are the Solid Gold cards distributed? I'm talking the card for access to the hoity-toity room where Mayor Beluga, Gato, MUAlphaBangura and their ilk hang out - where they give out free massages, pedicures, French oysters and have various people sucking up to them - that room.
    Changed a few words but the list of services are the same"..😀

Quote Originally Posted by mutpm View Post
    UW is going to New York in 2015, Kansas City in 2016, and Maui in 2017. If MU is in as well, that could make a charter flight easier.
    There are a couple of different events at MSG around the holidays. Doubtful we would be in the same event unless they for sure wouldn't be scheduled to play Bucky. Wasn't UW just in Maui a year ago?

I think Buzz said last year about an event at the Barclays Center.
    March Madness starts in November

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12