Thread: This year's closed scrimmage

This year's closed scrimmage

is at Virginia on 11/1 per Jeff Goodman of ESPN. The other potential scrimmage was negated by that exhibition against mighty Wisconsin Lutheran on 11/8. Guess that exhibition will serve mostly to introduce the new staff to the BC....

This team needs a true game in front of people more than another closed scrimmage and the Virginia scrimmage is enough. They need to play in the Bradley Center with the 9 man rotation and Wojo needs some type of game under his belt also.
    Last edited by TedBaxter; 10-16-2014 at 12:52 PM.

I think this year, the exhibition will serve Marquette very well. Everyone needs to get there feet wet before the home opener versus UT-Martin.
    March Madness starts in November

Now, can Fischer participate in the scrimmage? I'm going to assume the exhibition game is a no go for him.

Quote Originally Posted by TedBaxter View Post
    Now, can Fischer participate in the scrimmage? I'm going to assume the exhibition game is a no go for him.
    Probably so. Also, can he participate in the closed scrimmage at VA? Presume the answer would be the same?

Virginia should be a good test. It would be nice to get them on the non conference schedule at some point.