Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Happy Birthday to...

If it helps any, Jim, Suzanne Somers was also born on this date

Happy birthday, buddy!

Happy B-Day, guys...!

Thought it was Stephanie Powers - mixed up her name as she was "Jennifer" on "Hart to Hart".

Love hot dogs, Apple pie, just not Lansbury
    "When March Madness spills into April.... that's the gravy!" - Homer Simpson

Happy Birthday Jim and thanks for running an amazing board. And happy birthday Vike, and do you have any remaining eligibility left for first semester? We could use your height and five fouls down low.
    #BringShakaHome

Happy birthday to both IWB and Viking.

And IWB, thanks for this incredible sanctum sanctorum of sites. As the world continues to dive into deeper and deeper levels of insanity (ebola, ISIS, etc.), it has allowed me to maintain at least a modicum of sanity (or at least the illusion of sanity) and hours upon hours of much-needed escape from the depressing ills that surround us.

By the way, to get your mind off Angela Lansbury, you might try Person of Interest if you have not already seen it. "Miss Shaw" is the antithesis of "Jessica Fletcher."

Happy Birthday to both of you guys!

Quote Originally Posted by TheSultan View Post
    So much hate.
    "It's my party and I'll cry if I want to."

Happy B-day too all (including Angela). IWB thanks for your work and Vike, thanks for your contributions to making this a great board!

Happy Birthday guys….Jim you look pretty good for 60….

60? I'm still in my early-to-mid-to-late 40s!
    "When March Madness spills into April.... that's the gravy!" - Homer Simpson

Thanks, all! Happy Feast of St. Hedwig to the Irritated one! Hope it's filled with food and fun.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast